This personalized web-based presentation of Sense/Net can be tailored to your exact needs.
In general, topics that can be covered include:
- Collaboration - see how you can be more productive with Sense/Net Workspaces!
- Document Management - a review of the document management features, including check-in, check-out, version history, audit trail and Office integration.
- Workflow - learn how to create business processes in Sense/Net.
- Editing - various ways of easily adding, deleting, updating and modifying any type of content on a website
- Administration - a review of how to add, delete, edit, and generally manage users; setting permissions on content and users; setting approval workflows for content, etc.; overview of the Sense/Net Portal Remote Control and Content Explorer.
- Development - how Sense/Net can be used to build .NET websites that scale and integrate with your other applications. A review and demonstration of creating portlets, and the Smart Application building process/model.