This release is mostly a technical update that takes us closer to a full .Net Core solution. It also contains several bug fixes.
This release does not require an upgrade patch if you already have the previous version installed: it is enough to update the packages in Visual Studio.
- CORS: the allowed origin feature is available in sensenet .net core apps (#834).
- Repository file download is available in .net core (#789).
- In-memory repository: it is possible to import content while the repository is running (#881).
- We published the
Storageproject as a standalone nuget package (#883).
- We return the default value if a setting could not be loaded (#877).
- The new .net core user discovery algorithm became more sophisticated (commit 21d4c7e31db4fdfc69c137449b9019525eb1ece1)
To get started please follow the instructions in the Install sensenet from NuGet article.