This release is mostly a technical update that takes us closer to a full .Net Core solution. It also contains several bug fixes.
If you have the .Net Framework version of sensenet installed, this release does not require an upgrade patch: it is enough to update the packages in Visual Studio.
- Added a new action and infrastructure for registering users using external providers.
- Our authentication middleware accepts identifiers in the client_sub claim as well along with the original
- Secure file download feature has been implemented in the .Net Core Services layer.
- The in-memory blob provider (for testing purpuses) is able to handle chunk file upload requests.
- The OData middleware understands form-encoded request parameters.
- We ported the following actions to the new .Net Core Services layer:
- Typescript metadata response contained a duplicate Type property.
- Typescript metadata
HandlerNamewas missing from the schema.
- OData operations
GetPermissionbecame ODataFunctions (so that they can be called using a
This is a minor release containing only a bug fix related to OS-independent file path handling.
- DirectoryNotFoundException was thrown in Linux-based invironments.
In this minor release we added an option to the Centralized search engine to configure WCF binding through code.
This is a minor release containing only a small api expansion related to server definition.
- Incorrect Server parameter handling has been fixed.