May 2020 vol. 2
This release contains several bug fixes and the basics of the new index backup feature.
- Added several custom CTDs and field visibility options to the base package.
- Index backup API added as part of the backup EPIC.
- Binary fields are expandable on the OData API.
- OData action array parameters are recognized correctly.
- The preview provider became configurable using the repo builder interface.
- Checking saving action on a headonly node works.
The theme of this release is to support the latest search API in sensenet. The backup API implementation will come on a later date.
This is a technical release for supporting the latest sensenet packages and making a few steps toward a .Net Core-compatible preview package.
- Aspose projects are moved to the sn-preview-aspose repository
- Preview API got async methods.
- Preview installer became a self-contained installer project.
In this release we have moved the Aspose implementation of the sensenet Preview feature to this separate repository.