This release contains new features, bug fixes and package additions to support the upcoming service infrastructure.
The first elements of the new in-memory patching API is published in this release. It lets us import content items from an embedded resource package or edit string resources and CTDs.
From now on you do not have to re-create the database every time we add or change content in the main repository - just get the latest packages from NuGet. Those packages will contain the necessary automatic patches for your repository. Patches will run on application start and store the results in the database. You will be able to see the currently installed components and executed packages using the
- Several OData actions return a real value instead of null from now on.
- The old script-style CTD default values (unavailable in .Net Core) are replaced by the usual template variables used in Content Queries.
- Client schema is reset correctly after a string resource change.
- Added more user-friendly error messages for CTD field management issues.
- Added missing string resources for display names for the admin UI.
- Downloading a file with special characters in its name works correctly.
- Binary field metadata does not break the response if the file content is not yet finalized (uploaded fully).
- Added the correct Owner permissions to the Localization folder so that users can manage string resources.
- We changed the default value of the Url field to be
- Disabled users could log in temporarily.
- Roles fields are hidden from the browse view of groups, membership should be edited on the dedicated UI.