This release contains bug fixes and minor features to support the upcoming service infrastructure.
- Fixed a datetime minvalue issue by using the built-in .Net datetime minvalue instead of the old SQL value, which was too restrictive.
- From now on we save longtext values in unicode format to prevent loosing some characters.
- When an OData post contained certain special characters (the '=' or '&' sign for example), the server parsed it incorrectly.
- A protected group's initial import runs correctly, even if there are no real users in the group yet.
sensenet as a service improvements
- We added a new public admin user to let customers create different types of clients that work with the repository.
- When users register to SNaaS using their external accounts (Google or GitHub) and we already have the user in the system, we'll simply merge these accounts.
This is a minor release containing new tests and a consolidated token interface.
- We consolidated the token store and token provider interfaces to be more consistent.
- We added more tests and logs related to authentication and url handling.