This release contains bug fixes and minor features to support the upcoming service infrastructure.
- Importing in a Linux environment works correctly.
- Group membership editing works correctly in case the group contains identities that the modifier does not have permissions for.
- The GetVersionInfo action displayed an outdated version information after multiple patch executions.
- The Content Type system allowed the registration of incorrectly defined fields which led to a broken schema.
sensenet as a service improvements
- We started working on an event infrastructure that will provide the base of the upcoming WebHook feature.
- It is now possible to add custom middlewares before or after our conditional middlewares when registering sensenet pipeline elements during app start.
- We extended the Save query action with a new filter field to aid the UI with a structured query storage. It is also possible for saved queries to contain template elements (like @@CurrentDate@@).
- We renamed the Browse action to Details to clarify its meaning and defined a new field control for the file size field.