This release contains a new WebHook feature and several internal features and bug fixes to support the sensenet service infrastructure.
- Our WebHook module is now able to send a custom payload when a webhook is triggered. This lets developers connect to already existing 3rd party services.
- We consolidated many of our built-in content type icon names so that the frontend can use a unified icon set.
- The Type field value was missing from the OData response in some cases.
Testing and infrastructure
- We are in the middle of moving our old tests to the new API that is able to handle integration tests in a unified way. In this release we moved our blob tests to the new test project.
- We improved reference property handling in our in-memory database so that tests can work in a unified way.
- Added caching for index documents so that the document is generated only once when needed.
sensenet as a service improvements
- To aid our admin UI dashboard, we added more information to the version info action result.
- We are working on modernizing our backend classes to work with dependency injection. This time we refactored our binary layer to work with instances instead of a static API.
- Added a new logger option during patching to let us collect more detailed messages during patching.
This is a minor release containing a small fix and a new content property.
- We added a new FieldNames property to the Content class to have a list of field names found in the response.
- Removed a JObject restriction when deserializing a response to let the caller work with JArrays too.