This release contains a few new features and many bug fixes to support the sensenet service infrastructure.
- We consolidated Deleted content events. Move is not fired anymore when deleting to the Trash, and Delete/DeletePhysical events are fired when appropriate.
- Added new field configuration for setting the minimum and maximum value for a DateTime field.
- Several string resource identifiers appeared on the UI after creating a new resource content. We fixed this by restarting the string resource handler on the backend when necessary.
- There was an
EntityNotFoundExceptionwhen editing member list of a group containing nonexisting member ids.
- We hid the unnecessary field Owner when visitor from the UI to avoid confusion.
- There was a typo in the GetVersionInfo action response.
- We added a new identifier to OData operations so that the client can tell apart different actions that have the same name.
expandworks correctly for see-only content items and available head-only fields.
- Removed some old and unnecessary APIs related to NodeType creation.
Testing and infrastructure
- We moved many of our old MS SQL, AccessToken and FieldIndexHandler tests to the new test infrastructure.
sensenet as a service improvements
- Now it is possible to trigger a webhook manually for testing purposes.
- We are working on modernizing our backend classes to work with dependency injection. This time we added new ways to register the security data provider and to configure connection strings.
This is a minor release containing a new extension method for setting the global configuration instance earlier.
This release contains under-the-hood refactors and a couple of improvements.
- From now on both EF6 and EFC security data providers can be used with dependency injection.
- InMemory data provider can be used as an instance.
This release contains a bug fix and a couple of new extension methods for registering search services.
- Added new extension methods to let developers use the search services in a modern .Net Core app environment.
- We eliminated the waiting time when starting the application with an existing