This release contains a few new features and bug fixes to support the sensenet service infrastructure.
- You can use date and time templates (today, previous month, etc.) when defining the minimum or maximum values of a date field.
- A new field type, rich text field was added to let client-side editors work more freely. This lets us store richtext values in a more structured way. Frontend developers have the possibility to expand the value of a richtext field (or all of them) using the OData api to have access to the structured and the raw data in one round.
This version also contains a patch that will upgrade long text fields that were configured to be displayed as rich text to this new field type.
- An incorrect timeout value caused the access token module to throw an ArgumentOutOfRangeException.
Testing and infrastructure
- We ported many unit and integration tests from the old infrastructure to have a better code coverage.
sensenet as a service improvements
- We refactored our data store API to work as an instance. This is part of our ongoing effort to make our apis more easy to test and work in a dependency injection environment.
- Now users will get explicit permission on their profile workspace to let them work more freely in that part of the repository.