In this release we added some new exciting enterprise features, fixed a huge number of bugs and added features that will support the standalone working mode in sensenet.
- We introduced Regex queries. This is an extension of the current Lucene query language and available everywhere when you execute a sensenet query.
- We introduced an experimental OpenApi implementation for content CRUD operations.
- From now on it is possible to download index documents through the REST API. This lets developers examine the index more closely when searching for issues.
- We added a more informative error message to field update cases.
- Settings content files are not cached on the client anymore to avoid reverting back to an older version on admin UI.
- Indexing localized values and setting indexing info during import is fixed.
- The incremental naming error is fixed.
- Wildcard expression lowercase issue in a LINQ for sensenet environment is fixed.
- It is possible to fetch the Checked out to field of a settings content correctly.
- Content type definition Description is localized and indexed correctly.
- Prevent users from setting their birth dates in the future.
- Uploading an empty file on top of an existing file is possible through the REST API. Admin UI (client-side) fix is coming in a later release.
Testing and infrastructure
- We continued refactoring our storage configuration to use the new service API.
- Several providers have been refactored to use the new DI api.
- ISnService and tracer instances, Binary provider, OData operation inspector and the indexing activity feature also use the new DI api.
- We continued our efforts towards a standalone sensenet install package that developers can use in a container environment.