Another 4 weeks went by, here are the changes we made ????
- We've replaced our own breadcrumb implementation with the built-in Material Breadcumbs ??
- Custom permissions for the drawer items ??
- Custom actions will be filtered - you can execute only OData actions from the command palette ??
- The first iteration of the Trash feature has been added ??
- Moved the notification messages from the bottom-right corner to bottom-center ??
- Polished the default dashboard content ??
- The first release of our custom hook collection that allows us to use our hooks across the packages ?
- added a generic
- fixed the
filterAsync()return type (from
getExplicitAllowedChildTypes()will return the result of the
isODataActionfield for the
- Added a custom view for the postponed image generation state - you can trigger an image generation task for postponed documents from the Document Viewer
You can find the release here