WHO OPERATES THE SITE?
The Site is operated by Sense/Net ZRt. (Infopark Sétány 1/I, Budapest 1117, Hungary), a corporation located in Europe, Hungary. Sense/Net ZRt. is the data controller responsible for the collection and processing of your personal information on the Site.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from you to communicate with you, to register for events, to provide job opportunities, and to promote the safety and security of our Site.
We collect information in the following ways:
- Information you give us. We collect the information you knowingly provide when you use our website or email us. For example, when you sign up to receive our newsletter, sign up for a trial, complete a survey, submit a job application, or when you ask us a question or email us with feedback, we may ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number, job title, and company name. We use this information for the purpose that you provide it. For example, if you provide your email address when you sign up to receive our newsletter, we use it to send our newsletter to you. We may also use the information for various business purposes such as customer service, market research, assessing job applications, improving our products and services, and providing you with information and offers we believe may be of interest to you. We may also remove all the personally identifiable information and use the rest for historical or statistical purposes.
- Information we get from you when you visit the Site. We collect information that is sent to us automatically by your web browser. This information typically includes the IP address of your internet service provider, your operating system and browser type. This information normally does not identify you personally. We use this information to create statistics that help us improve our Site and make it more compatible with the technology used by our online visitors.
HOW DO WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may use personal information:
- To respond to your questions and fulfill your requests, such as sending you newsletters.
- To present you a personalized experience on our Site in order to easily find the information which you are interested in.
- To communicate with you and provide you proper customer service.
- To send you marketing communications via email and SMS, in compliance with applicable laws, that we believe may be interesting to you.
- To send you useful information, for example, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies or new modifications on our Site.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES?
Apart from the above, we do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Sense/Net, unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent. We may share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Sense/Net when we have your consent to do so.
- For legal reasons. We may share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Sense/Net if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- enforce a contract;
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Sense/Net, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We work hard to protect Sense/Net and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- we encrypt many of our services using SSL;
- we review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems;
- we restrict access to personal information to Sense/Net employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Personal information is stored in dedicated servers that are guarded 24 hours a day. The servers are installed in the server rooms of Magyar Telekom (Hungary, Budaörs, Ipartelep str. 13-15.) in the territory of the Hungarian Republic.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We store your personal information for as long as it is necessary to provide the products and services to you described above, for as long as it is necessary to comply with the applicable legal provisions or governmental requests, or to protect the rights and property of Sense/Net.
HOW CAN YOU REMOVE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
You may request the deletion of your own personal information by writing to email@example.com. We will delete the data in 15 work days upon receiving the request for deletion, unless we need to retain the information to comply with the applicable legal provisions or governmental requests, or to protect the rights and property of Sense/Net.
Information associated with your account will be kept until your account is deleted. Subject to the above, you can delete your account any time.
WHAT ARE YOUR CHOICES REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
You may set your browser to block cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. However, it’s important to remember that some of our services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
We will send you e-mails, alerts and newsletters that directly promote the use of our Site or the purchase of our products and services only if you have given your consent in advance to receive such communication (“opt-in”). When you already receive newsletters or promotional communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from us and you will have the opportunity to "opt-out" by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the e-mail you receive or by contacting us directly. However, if you elect to do so, we may be limited in responding to your inquiry or providing services to you.
HOW CAN YOU ACCESS AND UPDATE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup systems).
Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
We may obtain information about you by using cookies.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a user’s device. A cookie is used to make browsing more comfortable and customized, as it facilitates storing various personal data and passwords. By using cookies, targeted or customized advertisement campaigns can also be run.
The cookies used on the Site have been categorized based on the categories described in the International Chamber of Commerce guide on cookies.
||How to manage
|Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided.
Sense/Net's website identifies you with a cookie that stores an encrypted string. Every time you visit our website, your browser will download this cookie.
These cookies are required to operate the Site and the service that you have requested.
If you do not want to download these cookies, please stop using the Site.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website. For example, which pages visitors go to most often, and whether they get error messages from web pages.
Performance cookies do not collect any information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore is anonymous. It is only used to improve functions and user experience.
|To stop downloading performance cookies, change your browser settings. For details, read this guide.
||These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personalized features. For example, a website may be able to provide you with local weather reports or traffic news by storing a cookie about the region you are currently located in. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customize. They may also be used to provide services you have requested, such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect are anonymous and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites
To stop downloading functionality cookies, change your browser settings. For details, read this guide.
Disabling this cookie category has direct effect on website functionalities and user experience.
|Targeting cookies or advertising cookies
These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measuring the effectiveness of the advertising campaign.
They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Quite often, targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionalities provided by the other organization.
The Site uses Google Analytics to track and statistically analyze visitors’ behavior. The information provided for Google Analytics does not contain any personal data.
|To stop downloading targeting or advertising cookies, change your browser settings. For details, read this guide.
THIRD PARTY SITES