We define technical limits to ensure the shared-service infrastructure functions without interruptions.
Only use sensenet software and services if you agree the limits below. Technical limits are cumulative and can be reset only when an organization’s users delete individual items. If your service usage exceeds the limits below, we reserve the right to take corrective action, including but not limited to the throttling of the service API, temporary suspending or (when other options are unavailable) terminating your account.
Limitations per Subscription Plan
- Login to the admin ui
- Requests to the repository
Built-in content types
- Built-in content types cannot be modified (read only), the user is forced to create custom inherited types, but he can browse the built-in ctds’ fields
- Only 20 non-technical built-in ctds are shown for SNaaS admins
Built-in groups and users
- BuiltIn domain and its users and groups are completely hidden for SNaaS users
- Only public domain is available for them to manage users
- Three public groups will be in the repositories (administrators, developers, editors)
- The user who requested the repository (repository owner) is automatically added to the Administrators group
- The public Administrators groups cannot be deleted
- There should be at least one user in the public Administrators groups, so the last user cannot be deleted.