sensenet content repositories are served on our cloud infrastructure and are accessible with a subscription. This means all your content and data are stored securely by us saving you from all maintenance related tasks and installation, ensuring easy onboarding, easy updates and patches.
You save time, resources (headache), and hardware costs.
- easy patches and upgrades
- no installation required -> easy onboarding
- no hosting related tasks
- central admin surface
- different pricing plans (based on # of content, request, user)
A basic setup of sensenet has three top level parts:
- a content repository that is the storage and service layer,
- an application that uses the content of the connected content repository through API calls and
- sensenet admin surface that helps you do common content managements tasks or setup and keep your system up to date.
The content repository in this case is created, hosted and supported by sensenet, you don’t have to bother neither with the installation process nor with the later upgrades, just to complete a few-click registration. After getting the url of your content repository instance you can start exploring the capabilities of sensenet immediately. Please contact us to try out sensenet as a service as an early adopter!
admin.sensenet.com is a single page application built on the top of sensenet for common content management tasks. It is an administration interface for different types of user jobs providing tools from simple content editing tasks till content type editing or system configurations. Since everything is a content in sensenet, all types of content could be managed on a unified user interface helping you feel familiar with every part of the system immediately.
The admin surface is a client that uses the same Rest API just like your own custom application. Therefore, you could replicate the functionality that app provides by making simple API calls, so it could help you to connect sensenet content repository with third-party systems.